Thursday, December 3, 2009

Index Of Boobs Are Guys Attracted To Me Only Because Of My Big Boobs???

Are guys attracted to me only because of my big boobs??? - index of boobs

I think I am attractive, but since I have big breasts, sometimes I wonder if the children talk / flirt / etc myself because I think I have a pretty face and a nice personality, or simply because I have big breasts . I wonder things like: "Is this guy really talk to me if I have small breasts?" O \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\
What do you think? I am particularly interested to hear what they have to say .... They go to big boobed girls only for the breasts, or because the whole package?
I put a link to my video on MySpace, but Im not sure if everyone has access. My profile is "public", so it should work. But if not, then ...... I'm 23, Persian, work 5'1 ", so that I have a nice personality, nice smile, big brown eyes, long eyelashes and long black hair and .... oh, 36 / 38D natural breasts.

http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment