Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Guttate Psoriasis Pictures Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Guttate Psoriasis?

Has anyone ever heard of Guttate Psoriasis? - guttate psoriasis pictures

I had one years with the death of my mother very traumatic in November, I lost my job in January and my husband had a heart attack in February. Three days after his heart attack I developed circular red spots over a large part of my body. On WebMD, I read something about Guttate psoriasis, although it does not mention how to get rid of stains.

The pictures seem to have me. They began in February, bright red and disappear gradually, but they still have. What does not itch, burn, itch or anything. They are a little dry, but that's all.

I see myself as a woman discovered!

No mention is how to treat them all done. Does anyone have it? From what I have read and are caused by stress. They are not contagious, not harmful, but ugly. The spots are about the size of a pencil, much more.

Who can tell me how to get rid ... I would be very grateful. Thank you.

2 comments:

ms. dew said...

http://www.skinoriginal.com/psoriasis/21 ... For more information, you can continue. Hope it helps. The best thing to do, if you have a health check with your doctor to make sure that your health and the right medication.

Lydia said...

If you do not have psoriasis, it would not likely that you suffer from psoriasis guttata. I have plaque psoriasis, but if I have a sore throat, I can also fall into shape. If it is psoriasis, it would itch like crazy. Maybe he has an allergy or immunological stress reaction - Go to a dermatologist!

Post a Comment