Monday, February 8, 2010

Gall Quotes Translating Romeo And Juliet Quotes?

Translating romeo and juliet quotes? - gall quotes

Hello, can someone tell me the significance of these quotes from "Romeo and Juliet?" I have problems with them.


"This valuable book of grace and love for this unbound lover just a lack of cover." Lady Capulet said.


"The patience of the force, voluntary with the meeting of cholera
I'm shaking in his Hi meats differently.
I am retiring, but the intrusion,
Now that the air to convert sweet, too bile bitt'rest. "Theobald said.

"Find out whose name is written here? East
written that the shoemaker should meddle with their
Yard and the tailor, fisherman with the latest one being the
Pencil and the painter with his nets, but I
to those whose names are here
Writing and can not find what the name of the font
Who wrote here. I need to learn. "In due time," said one official.


Thank you! and I pledge to give best answer =]


0 comments:

Post a Comment