Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jehovahs Witnesses Pocket Pc Do Any Jehovah's Witnesses Have Any Good Pocket Pc Software For Keeping Service Records?

Do any Jehovah's Witnesses have any good pocket pc software for keeping service records? - jehovahs witnesses pocket pc

I bought a Samsung I730 for Verizon Wireless, and thought it was a great opportunity for me to keep records of the mobile phone service on my Pocket PC to keep, as I like my phone I'll Never Leave My book RV have at home. So if you are good programs please send me the link or let me know. Personally I would take my calls to a certain order, so if you have any ideas on how best to categorize my calls (for exp. By date, street name, or a region) of the country, please let me know . Let me know how. Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment