Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wall Mountable Cordless Phone Is The BT Cordless Phone (freestyle 650) Wall Mountable?

Is the BT cordless phone (freestyle 650) wall mountable? - wall mountable cordless phone

I want to buy my mother a cordless phone news (it was a terrible noise when you use more than 3 meters away from the base station go). There is plenty of room to put the base unit with answer, but he may bring a phone beside his bed, and no spaces around them. I saw the phone and I think it looks good, but nowhere mentioned in the description, the second unit is attached to the wall or not. Does anyone else that I can say? Thank you very much:)

1 comments:

grandad1 said...

Rated by the Internet for you
I think this model (BT cordless phones, freestyle is 650) of the table, but all I've found, can be adapted to your mother
Panasonic KXTG7122 Twin Digital Cordless Answer Phone - available at around £ 70
There may be other, but can go up prices a little.
Hope this helps.

Post a Comment