Friday, February 19, 2010

Wifes First Lesbian Experience On Video If My Baby Girl Is Breastfed Will Her Odds Of Being Lesbian Increase? How Do I Make It Stop?

If my baby girl is breastfed will her odds of being lesbian increase? how do i make it stop? - wifes first lesbian experience on video

My wife and I just had a little girl. Our first was a boy. It is now 3 years old and was breastfed. I had no problem with brestfeeding. Now, with Baby Girl, I thought it would be stilled, I also had problems with it until I saw his chest. its been about 2 weeks and I can not get rid of this feeling that shes going to be a lesbian. Attacks in women, because my breasts more than my son, like a baby. They seem exactly right and I can not be surprised if so, how do lesbians? I'm afraid it's about a lesbian, if not the bottle. Has anyone any advice or experience here? It is an act of lesbianism? When I am angry with my wife what she did to my son? The discussions were intense. I hate the idea of someone's **** bieng forced my babAnd girls face.

4 comments:

Me M said...

Now.it Let 's not anything wrong with your sister and her daughter breast feeding.my fine.lol ...

avavu said...

Your child can seriouse.The fed well and now you are food.How can think of it? His is operated in gutter.You need help when the child was 2 years old, he said right.but Come on, it's just a baby, 2 weeks, she has to eat somehow? Why do you think that? You are mistaken, my friend, very bad.

Amanda said...

Dude you are not necessarily in the child's face when the boy with whom your wife and son alone, what do you think that babies were being fed from bottles and formula invented want? They are angry with your wife? Have not you heard bottles are taken off the shelves because they are poisonous? Or formula contaminated with toxic substances? If you are the stupidest person alive?

miss star said...

Is it really? Is nursing her little son or daughter is the most natural thing in the world, it is probably just as hungry as the child was his son, I can not believe this turn into something dirty and evil, you really need to an end to that idea now, if you can not stop these thoughts, you really need to get professional help.

Post a Comment